Saturday, May 28, 2011

Release Date + River of Oblivion

I know... we are way past early 2011 and I am late in releasing my book. For that, I sincerly apologize. The process is taking much more time than what I had expected, and with my studies I have been so much busy that I did not have time to focus on doing anything else.

But now my school session is finished and I can devote all of my free time to working on publishing my book. I solemnly promise to do so. Now, I think it is safe to announce a definitive release date. The Ordeal of The Hourglass will be released on

July 2011

If everything goes as planned... It is still too soon to announce the date. I shall update you on this matter as soon as I have more information.

Here is another small poem to read in the meantime. This one is called River of Oblivion and is part of Ad Mortem Festinamus, the Third Book of The Ordeal of The Hourglass. It is an introduction to a much longer poem titled Passion (Paradise Lost). I hope you will enjoy it.

With all my love,

H.A.

***

Je le sais très bien.... Nous avons déjà dépassé le premier trimestre de 2011 et je suis en retard dans la publication de mon livre. J'en suis sincèrement désolé. Le processus prend beaucoup plus de temps que ce à quoi je m'attendais et avec mes études, j'ai été énormément occupé et je n'ai pas eu le temps de me concentrer sur rien d'autre.

Mais maintenant, ma session est terminée et je suis en vacances! Je peux donc dédier tous mes temps libres à finaliser ce qu'il reste à faire pour la publication de mon livre. Je promets solennellement de consacrer tout mon temps libre à cet effet. Je crois qu'il est temps que j'annonce une date de sortie définitive. The Ordeal of The Hourglass sera publié en

Juillet 2011

Si tout se passe comme prévu... Il est cependant trop tôt pour annoncer une date. Je vous en informerai dès que j'aurai plus d'information sur le sujet.

Voici donc un autre court poème pour vous faire patienter avant la sortie. Ce poème s'intitule River of Oblivion et fait partie de Ad Mortem Festinamus, le 3e livre de The Ordeal of The Hourglass. Il s'agit d'une introduction pour un poème beaucoup plus long intitulé Passion (Paradise Lost). J'espère que vous l'apprécierez.

Avec tout mon amour,

H.A.

***

River of Oblivion

Those eyes grey haunt my dreams
As a midsummer's aurora
A dream which is to fade away
For a memory, an illusion you are

You shed tears into the river of Life
If only it could be the stream of Oblivion
For all my life I will be dreaming
Of the day where to Life you'll be returning



(c) David ''Hope Alexander'' Giroux, unauthorized partial or complete reproduction and/or publication of this work is strictly prohibited, The Ordeal of The Hourglass and all its content is protected by the CIPO copyright laws. All rights reserved. This text strictly belongs to its author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pour laisser un commentaire, si vous n'avez pas de compte google, quand on vous demande de choisir un profil, choisissez NOM/URL. Entrez votre nom dans la section NOM. Vous pouvez laisser la case URL vierge, ou y entrer une adresse email ou autre
***
To leave a comment, if you do not have a google account, when you are asked to choose a profile, select NAME / URL, then enter your Name in the Name section and you can leave an e-mail or website in the URL section, or you can leave it blank.